Activate Bendigo Bank Card Online
- Go to Bendigo Card Activation Online link at www.bendigobank.com.au/activate and log in.
- Go to the profile menu choose an option available as More.
- Select Settings >>> Manage Cards >>> Activate a Card.
- Then, select ‘Set PIN’ and follow the instructions to set your card PIN.
- Click the Activate button and your card will be ready to use shortly.
Well, you need to have an online banking account or Bendigo Bank Mobile Banking App to activate Bendigo Bank credit cards online. You can also complete the card activation step by calling Bendigo Bank Card Activation Phone Number at 1800 035 383 by the registered number you have linked to your account or card.
Bendigo Bank Credit Card Activation
If you have received a new credit card from the Bendigo Bank recently then you must know that the bank dispatch a credit card in the deactivated status for the security of your card and account. And so, you must activate the credit card in order to get the card ready for transactions and other uses.
Activate Bendigo Bank Cards online at www.bendigobank.com.au/activate or dial the Bendigo Bank Card Activation Number at 1800 035 383 to activate Bendigo Bank credit cards by phone. You can also activate the cards at any of the ATMs or bank branches.
Well, you can choose any of the most convenient methods to activate your credit card but you must follow the instructions and steps listed here in order to activate the credit cards successfully.
Bendigo Bank Card Activation Phone Number
1800 035 383
You can also activate the credit card through dialing the card activation phone number using the registered phone number linked to your online account. Follow the instructions below to activate your credit card now.
- Dial Bendigo Bank Card Activation Phone Number at 1800 035 383 with the phone number linked to your card.
- Choose the language in which you want to continue.
- Select an option offered to activate your credit card.
- Provide the necessary details to activate your card and submit the request in the end.
Once done, the mobile banking service will verify the details you have entered an if the details are correct you will receive an activation notification on your mobile number.
Bendigo Card Activation tips, additional help
- The debit or ATM cardholders can simply activate their card by visiting any of the ATMs using their card PIN by making a withdrawal.
- You should try to make a small transaction after activating a card to get assured of the activation of your cards.
- Bendigo Bank credit card or debit cardholders should not share their credit card details or online banking details with anyone for the security of your cards/account.
- Try to keep the cards linked with your registered mobile number and with the net banking account to stay updated about card transactions and activities.
If you are unable to activate Bendigo Bank credit cards online at www.bendigobank.com.uk/activate or cannot complete the Bendigo Bank Card Activation procedure then you can share your issues below. Share Bendigo Card Activation issues below and get online assistance from us here.