Quicksteps to Activate CommBank Card Online
- Go to CommBank Card Activation Link Online at commbank.com.au/activate.
- Log into CommBank Online Banking using the Client Number and Password.
- Then select Settings >>> Security >>> Card activation.
- Then enter the last four digits of your credit card (any card) and click on Check.
- Once checked, then enter your PIN and click on Set PIN.
- Click on Get NetCode and enter the NetCode you’ve received.
- In the end, click on Activate, submit a request to activate your card and your card will get activated shortly.
You can also activate the card easily through calling at the Commonwealth Bank Card Activation Number “13 2221” to activate CommBank credit card by the number you have linked with your account or with your card.
Commonwealth Bank Card Activation
If you have a debit card or credit card just dispatched from the Commonwealth Bank and worried about how to activate CommBank card(s) then the post available is just for you. You must know that an online activation of your card will require an online banking account and activating a card by phone will require a linked mobile number to your card or bank account.
You can easily Activate CommBank Credit Card Online at commbank.com.au/activate or just dial the CommBank Card Activation Phone Number at 13 2221 to activate CommBank Card by the registered phone. You can also visit a nearby bank branch or just an ATM to activate CommBank debit cards using your card PIN.
Now, as you can see you can activate the card by any of the most convenient methods. Well, it is extremely necessary to follow the process as listed here in order to activate the card successfully. Just choose any of the suitable methods available here, follow the instructions and activate your card successfully.
Activate CommBank Card
- STEP: 1. Open the CommBank app on your device and log in.
- STEP: 2. Select the Cards option and a card that needs to be activated.
- STEP: 3. Select an option available as an Activate card.
- STEP: 4. Enter your Commonwealth Bank app PIN and enter the last 4 digits of the card.
- STEP: 5. Then enter, confirm a new card PIN and click the Submit option.
Once you submit a request to activate the card wait for the CommBank app to verify the details. Once done and if the details are correct, you will receive an activation notification.
CommBank Credit Card Activation
-> CommBank Debit card or ATM cardholders can activate the card directly at ING ATMs using a card PIN. Just insert the card, use a PIN, make a withdrawal or just check balance and your card will be ready to use.
-> You must not share any of the card details, mobile banking details or online banking details with anonymous for the security of your cards or account.
-> Always keep cards linked to the mobile number or online banking to stay updated about the credit card activities.
If you are unable to Activate CommBank Card online at www.commbank.com.au/activate or cannot complete Commonwealth Bank Card Activation through dialing CommBank Credit Card Activation Number then you can share the issues below. Share CommBank Activation issues below to get online assistance from us here.