Quicksteps to Activate RBC Credit Card
- Visit the RBC Credit Card Activate Online Link at www.rbc.com/activate.
- Enter your “16 digits Credit Card Number” and click the “Start Activation” option.
- Register for a new RBC online banking account and create an account instantly.
- Enter other card details including Card Expiry Date and Date of Birth details correctly.
- In the end, click the ACTIVATE button and submit your request to activate the credit card online.
Once you’ll submit a request to activate the card, online banking services will verify the details you have entered and if the details you have entered are correct then you will receive a notification for the successful card activation on the next screen or on your registered phone number.
The cardholders can also activate RBC cards by dialing RBC Credit Card Activate Phone Number. Personal or Business Banking credit cardholders can activate the card over the phone at 1-877-900-5900 while Private Banking credit cardholders have to call at 1-888-769-2597.
RBC Card Activation
If you have just received a new debit or credit card from the Royal Bank of Canada, a cardholder must be aware that a bank delivers in deactivated status. And so, one must activate the card in order to get the card ready for usage and transactions.
Activate RBC Credit Card Online at www.rbc.com/activate or through the RBC Online Banking. The card users can activate RBC card by phone through dialing the RBC Credit Card Activation Number at 1-877-900-5900 or at 1-888-769-2597. The ATM or debit cardholders can also activate the RBC debit card at any of the RBC ATM machines using the card PIN.
Now, a cardholder is offered to choose any of the most convenient methods and activate the card but it is necessary to follow the instructions and fulfill the requirements as shown below to activate the card successfully.
RBC Credit Card Activation Online
To activate the credit card or debit card online, it is necessary to have an online banking account. If the cardholder does not have an online account then a user can register for an online account instantly. Keep credit card, personal details handy and follow the instructions below to activate the card instantly.
- STEP: 1. Open a web browser and go to RBC Credit Card Activation Online Link at www.rbc.com/activate.
- STEP: 2. Log in to the RBC Online Banking account using your username and password.
- STEP: 3. Now, go to the RBC Banking Profile Menu and select the following options available there;
- Account >>> Credit Card >>> Activate My Credit Card
- STEP: 4. Enter the following required details including;
- Credit Card Number, CVV, Card Expiry Date, Date of Birth
- STEP: 5. Click the ACTIVATE button and submit a card activation request.
Now, wait for the RBC NetBanking to verify the details you have entered. Once when online banking will verify your details and if the details you have entered are correct then you will receive a notification for the successful activation of your card on the next screen.
RBC Credit Card Activation Number
To activate a credit card or debit card via mobile number, it is must necessary to have a linked phone number with the bank account or with a card. A cardholder has to keep card details and other personal details handy before calling the RBC Card Activation Number. The cardholder can activate all types of cards by the following procedure.
- Dial RBC Activation Phone Number at 1-877-900-5900 or at 1-888-769-2597 using your registered mobile number with the card or bank account.
- Select a language in which you want to continue.
- Now, listen to the call direction carefully and select an option provided to activate your card.
- Provide the necessary card details and personal details you are asked and complete the activation process instantly. You will be notified of the successful activation of your card on your registered phone number.
RBC Card Activate security tips
*** In order to Activate RBC Debit Card or ATM card, the cardholders can just visit any of nearby RBC ATMs and activate the card using their PINs.
*** Making a small transaction after completing the card activation process will help the cardholders to get confirmed for the card activation procedure.
*** The cardholders are always suggested no to share any of the credit card, debit card or online banking details with others for the security of cards.
*** Cardholders can stay updated for the card’s activities by linking the cards with their online banking or mobile banking accounts.
Cardholders who are unable to activate RBC credit card online at rbc.com/activate or cannot complete the RBC Card Activation procedure through dialing the RBC Credit Card Activation Number can share their issues below. Share RBC Activation issues below and get instant help to Activate RBC Card here.