Quicksteps to Activate UOB Credit Card Online
- Go to UOB Card Activation Online Link at www.uob.com.sg/activate.
- Click on an option available as “Activate Now“.
- Enter a 15 or 16-digit UOB Credit/Debit Card Number.
- Verify yourself as the primary account holder with entering the required Personal Details.
- Click on an option available as “Continue” and submit the request to activate your card.
Once as you submit a request to activate UOB debit card or credit card, wait for the online banking to verify the details you have entered. If the details you have entered are correct, you will receive an activation notification on your screen or on a registered mobile number.
You can also activate UOB Card by the registered mobile number through dialing UOB Card Activation Phone Number at 1800 386 8188.
UOB Card Activation
Activate UOB Card Overseas
If you are United Overseas Bank credit card or a debit cardholder then you must activate the card first in order to get the card ready for the transactions and other uses. Well, there are various ways offered by the bank to activate the card and you can select any of the following methods to activate the card but you must follow the steps shown here to enable your card successfully.
You can activate UOB Credit Card or debit card online at www.uob.com.sg/activate or just dial the UOB Credit Card Activation Number at 1800 386 8188 to activate the card by phone. To activate UOB Overseas credit card, visit the link below or dial +65 6386 8188 to activate UOB overseas card by a registered phone number to the card or account. You can also activate UOB debit card or a credit card at any of the nearby ATMs or nearby bank branches.
Activate UOB Credit Card for Overseas Use
- STEP: 1. Go to UOB Credit Card Activation Overseas Use link below at
www.uob.com.sg activate overseas card.
- STEP: 2. Click on an option available as “Overseas Card Use“.
- STEP: 3. Select the type of your card and enter a 15 or 16 or 8-digit Card Number.
- STEP: 4. Verify yourself as the primary account holder with entering the required Personal Details.
- STEP: 5. Click on an option available as “Continue” and submit the request to activate your card.
Once after you submit a request to activate your card, online banking will verify the details you have entered and you will be notified once your card is activated.
You can also dial UOB Credit Card Activation Overseas Phone Number at +65 6386 8188 to activate a card by a registered phone number to the card or account.
UOB Debit Card Activation helps, security tips
# You can also activate UOB debit cards or UOB ATM Card by visiting any of the ATMs. The cardholder has to swipe the card in the machine, enter the PIN (Personal Identification Number) received with the card and activate the card instantly.
# Do not share your credit card PIN, CVV, number or any other secret information with any anonymous.
# Also, make a small transaction to check whether your credit card or debit card has been activated successfully or not.
# Always keep the credit card updated with your mobile. This will help you protect the card from stealing and keep your online account updated with the credit card to keep checking for the protections.
The cardholders who cannot activate UOB credit card online at www.uob.com.sg/activateor cannot complete the UOB Credit Card Activation Overseas procedure can share the issues below. Comment/share UOB Card Activation issues below and get online assistance form us here.